You can help to deliver a better GORM! there are many things that you can do:
Help others to know GORM
- Share GORM with the world by social channels, or simply tell people who might be interested
- Help newcomers to solve questions on Stack Overflow, Github Issues and Chat Rooms
- Write tutorials, record videos, etc… (Don’t forget to add them to the list)
- Help to promote GORM on GitHub by Starring and Watching the GORM repository
Documentation and Writing
- Make GORM’s documentation better by writing new content, correcting existing material
Translate this site
You can translate the current site with https://translate.gorm.io
To translate GORM in your language you need to post a request in the Github issues for it be added to https://translate.gorm.io.
- Create a pull request on Github to fix issues, new features
- Create open-source plugins for GORM (Don’t forget to add them to the list)
Your kindness and generosity is greatly appreciated, many thanks to all our sponsors!
- Github Sponsors (Platinum, Gold Sponsors etc)