You can help to deliver a better GORM! there are many things that you can do:
- Share GORM with the world by social channels, or simply tell people who might be interested
- Help newcomers to solve questions on Stack Overflow, Github Issues and Chat Rooms
- Write tutorials, record videos, etc… (Don’t forget to add them to the list)
- Help to promote GORM on GitHub by Starring and Watching the GORM repository
- Make GORM’s documentation better by writing new content, correcting existing material
You can translate the current site with https://translate.gorm.io
- Create a pull request on Github to fix issues, new features
- Create open-source plugins for GORM (Don’t forget to add them to the list)
Many thanks to all our sponsors!
Your kindness and generosity is greatly appreciated
Your kindness and generosity are greatly appreciated, and your name will be listed on this page or the home page of this website.